Formatters ~ Functions
Formatters are operators for multiple purposes.
They are used to Add, Multiply, Divide but also Strip HTML, Uppercase a sentence etc..
Formatters can be used with
- Data Source
- Variable (Key-Value)
For a full list of Formatter, see Formatters List
Formatter are appended to the last part of the expression (Data Source or Variables) and are separated by a colon.
[[ Expression:Formatter ]]
[[ds:/Stars/actor/name:upper]] is all caps, [[ds:/Stars/actor/name]] isn't.
BRAD PITT is all caps, Brad Pitt isn't.
You can use multiple on the same expression:
- The first one begins with a colon
- Successive ones use the pipe “|” character to indicate the start of another formatter, for example
List of Formatters
This example will first apply the “upper” formatter and subsequently the “html” formatter.
- Conditional Expressions with HTML/CSS
- Introduction to Custom Expanders and Formatters
- Create your own Formatter with Native Code