This Help Page has been Retired.
Please Refer to: Authorize Write Access to a Cloud Collection.
When you import the app Capture and Upload into your Workspace you will need to create an API key from the Cloud Collection that imports in with the app.
- Go to your Data tab
- Click on the Cloud Collection: Image Capature Collection
- Click on the icon “Api Keys”
- Click on Add
- Check box for “Can Write”
- Click on Save
- In your Capture and Upload app go to the Custom Block “Remote Query”
- In the Specific tab put your new API key in the field “Value #3”
Generate and build your app. With the new API key the app will now upload to your Cloud Collection in your Workspace.