Contextual Component Menu
Highlight Block in the central view by hovering your mouse on top of a Block.
When a Block is highlighted:
Right Click to bring the Contextual Component Menu
Block TreeBlock Tree is the first part of the Contextual Component Menu
- Shows Block hierarchy with direct access to Blocks.
- Click on the desired Block in the Block Tree to bring the Component Editor
Below the Block Tree a set of contextual functions are available
- Size & Position: To position Blocks on a Canvas Layout.
- Save as MyBlock: To reuse a Block.
- Delete or Remove
- Swap Block
- Group: If you select multiple objects by clicking and dragging, you can group objects together inside a Canvas block (or ungroup objects that have already been grouped). That group can be used to Generate a Pattern from the selected blocks.