When designing mobile apps, there are many factors to consider. The articles below will help you make the best decisions to reach your target audience as effectively as possible.
- Target Platforms discusses the decision of which operating system(s) to build your app for.
- Screen Size Variation discusses how to design an app that will look good and work well on devices with different screen sizes. It also includes a table listing the sizes of some common devices.
- Fonts discusses choosing what font to use in your app.
- Launch Icon discusses designing the icon that will be used to launch your app on a device.
- Splash Screen discusses choosing an image to show on the splash screen as your app loads, and how the Builder processes your image for different screen sizes.