Hiding Columns from non Admin users
A Cloud Collection with Admin user privilege can hide columns from User with Editorial Access right only.
The benefit is to simplify the interface by hiding columns that user doesn't need but which are useful for the app to function or even for configuration purposes.
- You have to have Admin Privilege for Cloud Collection.
- Under 'Connect' select the desired Cloud Collection, then select 'Edit Column'
- You will be presented with the configuration settings of that Column.
- One configuration setting is 'Visible to all users'
- Turn that setting to 'No' to hide columns